Terms & conditions
Please Note: Only registered customers would be able to earn loyalty points, customers who checkout as guest wouldn't be able to earn loyalty points.
ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BETWEEN A BUSINESS AND CONSUMER FOR THE SALE OF GOODS
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit us and our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
General terms and conditions
www.lacolorsmakeup.uk site is owned and operated by Comedic Ltd of Unit B 32/A, Eveline Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 3LE. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8646 6884.
- The contract between us
- Acknowledgement of your order
- Ownership of rights
- Accuracy of content
- Damage to your computer
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods, which will be accepted by us only when the goods are dispatched. Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm details. For the avoidance of doubt, this correspondence does not constitute a contract between us.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to LA Colors. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been described accurately. However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- Ordering errors
- Payment terms
- Delivery charges
- Our delivery charges are set out [specify where] in our website.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- Please note that we are only able to deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods within 30 days from the day after the day we received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Risk and ownership
- Cancellation rights
- Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- Should you wish to cancel your order, you can notify us in writing by any durable medium (for example letter sent by post, fax- 0208 687 9129 or e-mail).
- You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are bespoke (i.e. made to order), newspapers or magazines or if you have taken any audio or video recording or computer software out of the sealed package in which it was delivered to you.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days.
- We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example using or wearing the goods prior to cancellation)
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
- Unless agreed otherwise, if you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them and decide to cancel the order rather than re-arrange delivery (in accordance with clause 11), we will provide you with a full refund.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. You have certain rights as a consumer including legal rights (e.g. under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended)) relating to faulty and/or misdescribed goods.
- Changes to legal notices
- Law, jurisdiction and language
- Third party rights
- Unregistered – users can print from, access and search L.A. Colors website without charge provided they agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this statement. Material that is included within the free areas will be clearly declared.
- Registered – to purchase any products provided on this site, and receive a higher level of support, users must first register with L.A. Colors website.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on "submit" during the ordering process.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
Where it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, and offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state in the email the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
We will take payment upon receipt of your order from your credit or debit card. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered.
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. If you choose to use your own courier then the risk passes to you as soon as the goods are handed to your courier. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at L.A. Colors, Unit B, 32a Eveline Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 3LE, and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
NB. You must always remove the Abbey Legal Services logo from the top of this document before using it.
This document was prepared by the Information Unit of Abbey Legal Services. It is intended only as a guide and is not to be regarded as a substitute for consultation with one of our Legal Advisors, since every case will ultimately turn on its own particular facts and circumstances.
For legal advice, please call your dedicated legal helpline telephone number which can be found on your membership card or policy schedule. If you are driving when using the legal advice service, please make sure it is safe and legal to do so.
Employment and Business Law – Litigation and Consultancy Support Services
Abbey Legal Services' team of experienced lawyers will support your legal needs with its litigation, consultancy and prosecution defence services, with particular expertise in HR and employment law, commercial contract, company law and property. Our aim is to quote fees that are competitive, fixed and transparent. Email: email@example.com
Delivery prices for orders within the UK are charged by the weight and value of the order. Prices also vary due to international destination of the order. We ensure that all orders placed are delivered to customer in the UK within 2 working days, depending on stock availability and destination. All UK orders are sent via our courier service A to Z and Interlink. In certain cases we may use Royal Mail Special Delivery for locations such as N.Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, and areas which are more easily accessible using the Postal service. Small International orders are also sent using Royal Mail services such as AirSure or International Signed for. Customers who prefer to have their goods delivered by Royal Mail must inform us of their request before the goods are packaged and dispatched, as all online orders are sent via our Couriers unless to areas as stated above. For orders that are to be sent via Royal Mail at the customers request, need to be placed by 2:00pm for the same day dispatch. The order deadlinefor the same day dispatch via our Courier service is 2:30pm.
Orders should be received the next working day if order deadlines have been met by the customer. We must allow up to 4 days for delivery to allow for weekends, bank holidays and re-arrangement of deliveries for customers who are not home to accept their initial delivery.
Deliveries made by Royal Mail Special Delivery will be made before 1pm weekdays. Deliveries by APC and Interlink will be between 9 & 5pm on the day of delivery.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
All returned goods must be in saleable condition. All returned items must be in original packaging.
No refund is given if goods have been used and returned. Faulty equipment will be fixed or exchanged only. Mistakes with orders must be rectified within 3 days.
Returned goods must be returned within 10 days of receipt, unless under guarantee, and accompanied with original invoice.
All goods will be inspected upon return and must comply with the terms & conditions before a refund is given. Postal charges will not be refunded if the incorrect order has been placed, goods are unwanted or goods are not faulty.
We have the right to refuse a refund if any goods are returned in un-saleable condition and are not faulty, or we do not think they are satisfactory for resale.
All customers must inform us of any items they wish to return. All returns must be verified by us before return. All internet refunds are subject to a small admin charge.
By accepting these T&C's when registering and purchasing goods from L.A. Colors, you agree to abide by our Terms & conditions of Sale.
Due to the lack of control we have over application and operation procedures for the use of glue, glue guns and other application products, manufacturers and L.A. Colors cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any damage or injury caused to third parties. The purchaser must determine if the glue, glue gun or any other products are suitable for their particular requirements, and that all products are to be used for professional use only. By accepting these T&C's when registering and purchasing goods from LA Girl Cosmetics, you agree to abide by our Terms & conditions of Sale.
This website is owned and managed by L.A. Colors and it is assumed that as a user of L.A. Colors website you have accepted these Terms and Conditions in their entirety and by use of the website you agree to be bound by the terms contained therein. L.A. Colors reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, but will not alter these materially in such a way as to be detrimental or less-protective of information about you that may have been collected in the past, without first obtaining your consent.
There are various levels of access available to users;
Use of Customer Information
L.A. Colors may from time to time use automatically retrieved information from anonymous sources to update the content and/or operation of the website. In addition, L.A. Colors may from time to time use personal information submitted by the user at any location in its web site. Please see the privacy statement for more information. L.A. Colors may use technology to aid the processing of your order and/or track the browsing patterns of our site visitors, which can include ""cookies"" which would be temporarily stored on your computer during the order process. Information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your Internet browser settings, which you can do if you wish to disable these and prevent this from happening. You should be aware however, that if you do so, then this may prevent you from ordering products from L.A. Colors online. If you experience any problems purchasing products online from L.A. Colors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that L.A. Colors will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not share any of your information with other third parties without first obtaining your consent. If you have subscribed to receive newsletters and information direct to your desktop, you may cancel these subscriptions at any time by notifying L.A. Colors that you no longer wish to receive such communications.
L.A. Colors website, any material contained therein and any other rights associated with the website are protected under copyright law and may not be reproduced by you for any public or commercial use without the express written permission of L.A. Colors. If you wish to reproduce, store or transmit any of the content that appears on LA Girl Cosmetics website on any other website, intranet or extranet, you must first obtain the express written permission to do so from LA Girl Cosmetics.